Anna Kleinsorge is an American freelancer and producer. She formerly played volleyball as a professional. Currently, she is a housewife and mother.
Quick Facts: Anna Kleinsorge
|40-45 years old
|6 feet 3 inches
|Former Volleyball player
|Ryan David Leaf
|1: McGyver Fitzgerald Leaf
|George Town University
Anna is the second wife of the renowned footballer Ryan Leaf. He was first married to a chair leader named Ray Lucia. However, they divorced in 2003 for some reason. Anna dated Ryan for quite a long time. Ryan finally proposed her for the marriage.
Currently, Ryan is in a legal issue. He was found keeping illegal items in his home. Also, he was arrested for a few charges of using illegal drugs. Recently, he was found using illegal weapons in Palm Desert, California. He was arrested right away in May 22, 2020. However, he has apologized for his mistakes.
Moving on to Anna’s career, she is currently working as a producer of various online articles. However, her company’s details are not on board.
10 Facts About Anna Kleinsorge
- Anna Kleinsorge is an American volleyball player and freelance producer. She is also working as a volleyball coach.
- Her exact birth date is not on board for now. However, she seems to be in her 40s.
- Her height is 6 feet and 4 inches. Her body weight is not mentioned for now.
- Her net worth is under review for now. Her husband’s net worth is estimated at around $10 million.
- Her family details are not on board.
- She is married to Ryan Leaf. Ryan is a retired footballer who played from Seattle Seahawks. He retired due to a brain tumor.
- Ryan also served as a coach for West Texas A&M for a few years.
- Anna faced a lot of troubles after her marriage. Ryan was often arrested for drugs. He was also sent to rehabilitation in 2012.
- Recently, he is arrested for the domestic battery on May 22, 2020.
- Lastly, Anna is available in Instagram with a private account.